viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

A photo I like.

I have several favorite photos. In my personal life I like some of my childhood photos. Also I like some pictures of my adult life. One of these is that my girlfriend took me into the Valdivia coast, a couple of years ago.
In the photo show up looking at the horizon, along with various wild flowers. Observe the Pacific Ocean and look ask me about my future.
The photo I like it because it represents the constant concern about what I do, so I can do.
The picture took me my girlfriend a sunny day, when we are walking in the beach. We are sitting along a one national historic legacy: The Niebla`s Fort.
Past and present miting an one instant. The question is ¿Wich is the future? My future, our future. An existencial question that sometimes is many dificult answered.
The photo I like because is very simbolic. Simbolize my life, my questions, my emotional concern.

1 comentario:

  1. hello! oh! Fuerte Niebla, I was there last year but on a cloudy day is beautiful, and watch the water ... there is reassuring but also makes us realize how small we are compared to nature.
    Greetings

    ResponderEliminar