domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

Class in the summer

Hello:
I want to tell my expectations for this period. First, I would like do well in all my classes, especially in the fields required. Some elective classes are not a priority, because I need to spend more time required. Second, I hope that is not very high stress, since the semester is very short, only a few weeks.
This semester I am taking six classes, three required and three electives. The class I like best is the Research Workshop, because in it I can put into practice everything they learned.
On the other hand, I want to tell you that I dislike having to study in the summer. Difficult to concentrate in the study due to heat. Also, one is accustomed to enjoy the holidays this year, relaxing with his family. But now there is pressure to return to school the next day.

See you.

1 comentario:

  1. Is very bad have six fields, but you enojy one of this, so good luck with this unusua term.

    ResponderEliminar