lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

I would like to visit...

I would like to visit Australia, because it is a very beautiful and enigmatic country. These characteristics have their origin in the fact that Australia is a country-continent. This means it is very big, but is not just size that makes this country so beautiful and enigmatic. These characteristics are given by the different environments of this place, where you can find deserts, jungles, beaches and cosmopolitan cities.
I know about Australia that is in the southern hemisphere, that is the world's smallest continent, but also is the largest island in the world. Their more greatest areas are deserts, where there diversity of flora and wildlife.
If I could travel to Australia, I would like to stay and live there for a long time, for knowing the different environments that characterize this place, to cross the deserts and jungles, swimming in beaches with tropical temperatures and walk through their cities. On the other hand, I would like interacting with people who live there, to know their culture and learn from it.


I hope to travel to this country-continent some day soon.

1 comentario:

  1. I don´t know nothing on Australia, but his landscapes have to incredibles, I hope you could be going to know it. Bye.

    ResponderEliminar