viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

Blog`s first comment

Hello, my name is Cristian Valerio, I am from Valdivia, the most beautiful city of Chile.
I study Sociology at the University of Chile and I have to write a comment  every Friday.
This first review is intended to clarify the general purpose of the blog.
To start it`s neccesary to mention that I don`t believe in the absolute true sentences, because the human being is imperfect. So only I will write proximated ideas of several topics.

See you in the second blog comment

2 comentarios:

  1. Dear Cristian,
    It is great to see how you express your ideas in English.
    Specifically I like that you talk about your beautiful city, Valdivia. Also I like to see your philosophical ideas.
    I'm sure you will become a good sociologist.
    Regards,
    Clara Nora

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cristian! the most beautiful city of Chile is too rainy, isn't? :P
    Well I will waiting for your ideas, write soon!!

    ResponderEliminar