viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

The music: ¿the soul food?

The music  is more than a simple combination sounds or an entertainment element. Music can express emotions, life visions and states of mind of the musical interpreter. Also the music can be a spiritual stimulant for the persons who listen ¿the soul food may be?.
Primitive cultures dancing around the fire with wild sound to get "drunk" in anger or pleasure, depending that it was preparation for war or for mating.
My favorite types of music are  the rock (The doors, The creedence, Dire straits, Bob Dylan), the reggae (Bob Marley, Gondwana) and some derivatives such as ragamuffin (Shamanes), the combination folk-rock, new age, celtic and gregorian (Clannad, Celtic Spirit, Enigma) and
orchestrated music (Vangelis).
I have not favorite website for listen music, because I listen to music
packaged from my computer. But first I download pirated music.
I listen music every days, every weeks, every year...simply all time.
I listen music because accompanie me and inspire me.

See you later.

1 comentario:

  1. Dear Cristian,
    I enjoyed reading your blogs and the ideas you express.
    I don't like the same type of music, but I respect your opinion, of course.
    See you tomorrow.
    Regards,
    Clara Nora

    ResponderEliminar