viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

The person that I admire

The person that I admire is the professor Hugo Fazio Rigazzi. He is an economist that worked in the government of Salvador Allende as vicepresident of Central Bank. Today is President of the National Studies Center of Alternative Development.
He has written several books about of the economics topics, for example the most richs chilean people and once analysis of the financieral crisis.
I like Hugo Fazio because he is a great teacher. He is a person that has many knowledge; really is very intelligent people. Also he has a correct attitude to students, for example, he is very deferential with yours students, he responds with clarify every questions.


  

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Cristian!!

    I also admire the teacher Hugo Fazio, because he's very smart. Despite his age he continues doing classes and he's very clear.

    I see you next classe Cristian!!
    Good Bye.

    ResponderEliminar