viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

My favourite piece of technology

I am thinking of that the mobile phone is an artifact of technology  very important in my life, because it facilite me the oral comunication with all people in my city, my country, any time and any place. But my favourite piece of technology is the personal computer, specifically the laptop, because is an instrument such as a mobile phone, but also the laptop facilite me, with the internet connection Wi-fi, the visual comunication to many people around the world.
I use my mobile computer every day of year. I use it several time during day, because I don`t only use for comunicate me to the people. Also I use it for my studies, for example, I dedicated hours for search information at internet.
I like the laptop because is a speedy tool for the diary comunication and academic work. Also I may get freedom for my activities.
Well, if I haven´t a mobile computer my life would be very dificulty. Without a laptop, for example, I don´t could comunicate me to many people in the rest of world. Also I don´t could search information quickly at internet, I would that search at the library only.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario